Sunday, December 5, 2010

November 2010 -- Top 10 Favorites

Every month I plan on giving you my Top 10 favorite beers that I reviewed during the month.  Here is my November 2010 list.  The brews are ranked in "order", but that order is  subject to change because these were all great brews!  I 100% recommend every beer on this list and I'd love to know what your thoughts are about any of these brews! 
Please feel free to leave comments or even your own review on this post!  
You can see each individual review by clicking on the links.
  1. Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale
  2. Great Lakes Quitness
  3. Fat Head's Yakima Hop Stalker IPA
  4. Bell's Expedition Stout
  5. Ithaca Flower Power IPA
  6. Sierra Nevada 30th #4 Our Brewers Reserve
  7. Hoppin' Frog Mean Manalishi Double IPA
  8. Bear Republic Big Bear Black Stout
  9. Stone 14th Anniversary Emperial IPA
  10. Stone Smoked Porter

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...