Anyways....This summer I have been truly blessed with drinking and reviewing some great beers. In June and July there were 8 beers that scored 90 or better on my rating scale...That's a pretty good month! So for your reading, and hopefully drinking pleasure I give you my top brews of June and July 2011!
- Willoughby Brewing Hopnotic Imperial Red Rye IPA 98.5/100
- Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster Double IPA 95/100
- Bell's The Oracle Double IPA 95/100
- Fat Heads Stone Aged Imperial Stout 92/100
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp #29 Double IPA 91/100
- Pizza Port Swamis IPA 90.5/100
- Dogfish Head Squall IPA 90.5/100
- Pizza Port Taurantula 2.0 Black IPA 90/100
I also had the pleasure of attending Blues and Brews which was another great local Craft Beer event in Akron Ohio. If you missed my recap here it is. Cheers!