Where Can You Find Upwards of 800 Beers from 200 Breweries All Under One Roof?
The I-X Center proudly announces the International Beer Fest, the largest showcase and competition of world beers in the Midwest, will be held May 13 & 14 at the I-X Center. The event will feature three public tasting sessions with 200 stellar breweries from around the world pouring upwards of 800 select beers – tickets are on sale now at www.ixbeerfest.com.
“It is a natural fit that Cleveland and the I-X Center host a beer showcase and competition of this caliber,” notes Bob Peterson, President, I-X Center. “With more than 45 active breweries in the state and a consistent top 10 rank nationally in terms of consumption, Ohioans know, respect and support the beer industry. As an exposition center with a proven track record of success, the I-X Center is thrilled to produce an event of this magnitude highlighting local, national and international beers and breweries”. International Beer Fest will feature appearances by celebrity brewers, authors and personalities sharing enlightening industry insights on the Main Stage. From discussions to demonstrations, beer experts will also appear on other stages throughout the show to share how they have shaped the industry and to meet patrons during autograph sessions.
- The expansive floor will feature 200 renowned breweries from around the world pouring upwards of 800 select beers during three public tasting sessions May 13-14, 2011.
- Appearances by celebrity brewers, authors and personalities sharing enlightening industry insights.
- Educational programming abounds at Brew U, where beer-centric demonstrations and discussions will highlight trends in home brewing, regional developments and green brewing.
- The Tasting Room offers seminars on food and beer pairings; identifying beer flavors; and more.
- Exhibitors specializing in beer-related products will showcase and offer their wares available for purchase.
- A convenient store will feature apparel and keepsakes from featured breweries
- Patrons keenly interested in exceptional beers can purchase a VIP exBEERience ticket which includes access to the VIP Brewers Lounge to taste rare or limited edition beers, meet the brewers and enjoy additional exclusive programming.
So what Breweries and Beers will be there?? Just take a look at this ever growing list!
Session 1 -- Friday, May 13 from 7-11 p.m
Session 2 -- Saturday, May 14 from 1-5 p.m
Session 3 -- Saturday, May 14 from 7-11 p.m.
PRICING:$45 Single-Session General Admission Ticket (Session 1, 2, OR 3)
$120 All-Session General Admission Pass (Includes ALL Sessions)
$75 Single-Session VIP exBEERience Ticket (Session 1, 2 OR 3)
$200 All-Session VIP exBEERience Pass (Includes ALL Sessions)
To maximize the VIP exBEERience, only a limited number of tickets are available.
$20 Single Session Designated Driver Ticket (Session 1, 2, OR 3; excludes alcohol samplings)
General Admission Ticket includes:Admission to selected session(s)
Commemorative tasting cup
Access to all public special appearances, demonstrations and educational programming
VIP exBEERience Ticket includes:All benefits of the General Admission Ticket PLUS
Limited edition credential badge
Unlimited access to VIP Brewers Lounge to enjoy exclusive tappings of rare and/or limited edition beers
Additional programming and opportunity to meet and mingle with prominent Brewers
Complimentary hor d’oeurves and food pairings